Low-Fat No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar
Ingredients for 8 servings
- About 15 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces low-fat Cool Whip
- 8 4-ounce quilted jam jars
- Chop the cookies coarsely and set them aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in an electric mixer with the paddle attachment, and set aside.
- Stir in the Cool Whip and 3/4 of the chopped cookies very gently.
- Scoop even amounts of the mixture into the eight jars.
- Top each one with a little bit of the remaining chopped cookies. Screw the lids onto the jars.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours, or until firm. Enjoy!
Vanilla Caramel Cupcakes (via Second Helpings | A Review |)